COVID-19 vaccination clinic at YOR
We are excited to be hosting a COVID-19 vaccination clinic in partnership with Denver Public Health, Denver Department of Public Health and Environment, and Denver Fire Department on June 5th from 9am - 1pm.
This is the Pfizer vaccine and is available for 12+
Pre-Registration is recommended, click here to pre-register
Where: Youth on Record | 1301 W. 10th Ave. Denver, CO 80204
(we are at the corner of 10th & Navajo, 1 block from the 10th & Osage light rail station)
- please remember to wear a face mask when you come into the clinic
- Wear a loose fitting, short sleeve shirt (sleeveless if possible) so the clinical staff can easily access your upper arm and shoulder
- Bring your ID and insurance information; the vaccine is no cost to you, there is no copay, but we will bill insurance for the vaccine if you are insured
- There is a 15-minute observation period after receiving the vaccine for safety purposes, so please plan to be at the clinic for a total of approximately 30 minutes
Did you know this is the same day as Youth on Record's 7th Annual Block Party?
It's virtual this year!
Get Registered to get vaccinated, then register for the block party here for all the fun that will be happening online the same day!
ABOUT THE BLOCK PARTY: - We are going Virtual
- Where: OhYay - Please register to grab the link!
- When: 11am - 5pm Online
- In Person Activities include: Youth Giveaways from 9am - 1pm on May 29th and June 5th at Youth on Record and a COVID- 19 vaccination clinic
3 Tracks with 10-15 workshops, click here for more details
Career Advancement | Health and Wellness | Art Making
Live music from Youth on Record students
Grab and Go Activity for residents - May 29th and June 5th from 9am - 1pm at YOR
Grab and Go Craft Kits for kids - May 29th and June 5th from 9am - 1pm at YOR