I Matter Colorado
Free therapy for Colorado’s youth! I Matter offers up to six free therapy sessions for Colorado youth 18 and younger, or those 21 and younger if receiving special education services. Speak in person or virtually.
Visit IMatterColorado.org to learn more. #IMatterColorado
Health, Wellness, and Life Resources
- CU Denver Counseling Center | Address: Tivoli 454 (4th floor) - 900 Auraria Parkway - Denver Services & Costs
- Providers of Color (2021)
- Metro State Counseling Center - Address: Tivoli Student Union (TV) Suite 651
- Music Minds Matter - Caring for the minds that make the music you love
- Colorado Crisis Services provides 24/7 support via phone and text
- Emerson St. for Teens & Young Adults
- Sandstone Care - provides outpatient and residential treatment for teens struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Live Another Day - Live Another Day, we curate non-biased lists of highly rated treatment providers and trusted resources.
- Detox Local - Detox Local is a recovery support resource for those looking to quit drugs and alcohol safely.
- Lifeline Support - Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of phone or internet service.
- Guide to Fentanyl - Learn about fentanyl abuse and addiction. Education is vital to understanding what fentanyl does to the person and the effects of addiction in general.
Hotlines for Support
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Those who speak Spanish should call 1-888-628-9454
- Those who are deaf or hearing impaired should call 1-800-799-4889
- The Crisis Text Line - Text "MHFA" to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis counseling - www.crisistextline.org
- The Lifelife Chat Website
- The Trevor Project - specializes in supporting the LGBTQ community - 866-488-7386 | Text "START" to 678678
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline - 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- The Disaster Distress Helpline | provides immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress. The helpline is free, multilingual, confidential, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 1-800-985-5990
- Text "TalkWithUs" to 66746
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline | Trained expert advocates are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Provides free, confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic violence or seeking resources and information. 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline and Online Hotline
- Connects those who have been sexually assaulted with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in their area that offers access to a range of free services. 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Las Disparidades Raciales en el Tratamiento de la Salud Mental: Investigación y Recursos
Our favorite places to Eat | Drink | Stay
- Illegal Petes
- Are you an Artist on Tour, or just passing through Denver? Check our Illegal Pete's Starving Artist program
- Ratio Beerworks
Rock n Doze
- Looking for lodging while on tour? Browse hundreds of band-friendly properties nationwide from couches to mansions that fit your band’s budget, logistics, & musical needs. Send us your tour for best deals! firstname.lastname@example.org
YOR Marketing - Music - Videos
- Infographic with data from 2019/2020 impact report
- Branding guidelines
- Check out some student videos here
- Check out a video about our Fellowship here
- Learn about Music Ambassador Big Gigantic and the gift they gave to YOR here
- Listen to our Podcast here
- Check out some music here
- Check out the FEMpowered. Mixtape
Music and Art Educational Resources
- Adobe Max 2020 Sessions
- Live Music Industry Glossary
- Open Mic - Info coming soon!
- CBCA - Resources for Artists, Creative Professionals, Businesses and Cultural Organizations
Fun Things to Do!
Listen to our MYOR Podcast
Practice your typing skills, click here