Three free therapy sessions are available for Colorado youth 18 and younger, or those 21 and younger if receiving special education services.
Visit IMatterColorado.org to learn more. #IMatterColorado
Health, Wellness, and Life Resources
- CU Denver Counseling Center | Address: Tivoli 454 (4th floor) - 900 Auraria Parkway - Denver Services & Costs
- Providers of Color (2021)
- Metro State Counseling Center - Address: Tivoli Student Union (TV) Suite 651
- Music Minds Matter - Caring for the minds that make the music you love
- Colorado Crisis Services provides 24/7 support via phone and text
- Emerson St. for Teens & Young Adults
- Sandstone Care - provides outpatient and residential treatment for teens struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, substance use and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Live Another Day - Live Another Day, we curate non-biased lists of highly rated treatment providers and trusted resources.
- Detox Local - Detox Local is a recovery support resource for those looking to quit drugs and alcohol safely.
- Lifeline Support - Lifeline is a federal program that lowers the monthly cost of phone or internet service.
Hotlines for Support
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Those who speak Spanish should call 1-888-628-9454
- Those who are deaf or hearing impaired should call 1-800-799-4889
- The Crisis Text Line - Text "MHFA" to 741741 for free 24/7 crisis counseling - www.crisistextline.org
- The Lifelife Chat Website
- The Trevor Project - specializes in supporting the LGBTQ community - 866-488-7386 | Text "START" to 678678
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline - 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- The Disaster Distress Helpline | provides immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress. The helpline is free, multilingual, confidential, and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 1-800-985-5990
- Text "TalkWithUs" to 66746
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline | Trained expert advocates are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Provides free, confidential support to anyone experiencing domestic violence or seeking resources and information. 1-800-799-SAFE (7233).
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline and Online Hotline
- Connects those who have been sexually assaulted with a trained staff member from a sexual assault service provider in their area that offers access to a range of free services. 1-800-656-HOPE (4673)
Our favorite places to Eat | Drink | Stay
- Illegal Petes
- Are you an Artist on Tour, or just passing through Denver? Check our Illegal Pete's Starving Artist program
- Ratio Beerworks
Rock n Doze
YOR Marketing - Music - Videos
- Infographic with data from 2019/2020 impact report
- Branding guidelines
- Check out some student videos here
- Check out a video about our Fellowship here
- Learn about Music Ambassador Big Gigantic and the gift they gave to YOR here
- Listen to our Podcast here
- Check out some music here
- Check out the FEMpowered. Mixtape
Music and Art Educational Resources
- Adobe Max 2020 Sessions
- Live Music Industry Glossary
- Open Mic - Info coming soon!
- CBCA - Resources for Artists, Creative Professionals, Businesses and Cultural Organizations