November 10, 2020
YOR's Updated COVID restrictions
As an organization that is dedicated to the public good, we take seriously the care and safety of our community. As such, we believe it is our responsibility to not simply take the "minimum" amount of precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our community, but to go one step further by taking additional safety actions now. This isn't what we had hoped for, but we're confident that if we all do our part, we can reduce the harmful spread of the disease and begin to envision the next normal as we heal, recover, and re-emerge from our current, restricted reality.
YOR's COVID Restrictions as of November 10, 2020
- Starting November 10, 2020, all in-person programming will transition to virtual platforms. We will continue to serve our youth, and improve our virtual offerings to best meet their needs. In-person programming may resume on December 1, 2020, but only if YOR's Executive team sees positive and significant changes in the increased spread of the virus.
- All staff are encouraged to work from home. In-person meetings are highly discouraged.
- If staff members continue to work in the office, they must ensure that there are no more than four people in the facility at any given time, and office work-time must be scheduled. All COVID safety standards must be upheld.
- Any artists recording in the studio must do so alone or only with members of their household. They must schedule studio time, and adhere to all COVID cleaning and safety standards.
- Recording projects for YOR purposes must be pre-approved by members of the Executive Team.