Volunteer at FEAST
Youth on Record is excited to be one of the main Non Profit Partners this year for Westword's FEAST on October 15th, 2017 at McNichols Civic Center Building.
Volunteer Check-In Time: Volunteers are responsible for showing up 30 minutes prior to their scheduled shift time to fill out paperwork and prepare for their shift.
Westword will Provide the following:
- Volunteer Wristband (must be removed at conclusion of volunteer shift)
- Volunteer Lanyard (must be returned to supervisor at conclusion of volunteer shift)
- Volunteer T-Shirt (must be returned to supervisor at conclusion of volunteer shift)
Volunteer to Provide:
- Signed Volunteer Waiver and Liability Form (we will email this out)
- Valid license with 21 + age verification
- Comfortable/Closed toed walking shoes
- sunscreen/sun protective wear (sunglasses, hat, etc.)
- Food and snacks
*More Details will be sent out as we get closer to the event
***PLEASE BE FLEXIBLE - WE MAY NEED YOU IN A DIFFERENT AREA THAN WHAT YOU SIGNED UP FOR THAT DAY. YOU WILL RECEIVE A FREE TICKET TO ATTEND FOR COMPLETING YOUR SHIFT***