Music Matters March
The 3rd Annual Music Matters March - 2021 (this campaign is the whole month of March!)
Every $1 Makes a Difference and local venues, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, are coming together to make a difference for the whole month of March! Did you know Youth on Record is serving nearly 1700 students each year?
How are venues and small businesses contributing?
Venues and small businesses are showing their support in the following ways:
- donations from $.25-$1.00 from ticket sales or the door
- donate a % from the month, a special drink or food
- some artists performing have chosen to match the $.25-$1.00 from their own ticket sales and have joined our Music Ambassador Program
- donation buckets behind the bars / counter
- add YOR as a donation line on your credit card receipts
- running a raffle at the show
- others are making a direct donation
- Or....Get Creative and let us know what ideas you have!
How cool is this!
Make sure you support these venues in the month of March as they are all supporting Youth on Record!
Locations | Artists | Individuals Confirmed for 2021
- March 3rd - 303 Day with 303 Magazine - The Release of 303 Volume 4 - 25% of the sales go to YOR
- March 5th - David Goggins 4x4x48
- March 6th - Music Ambassador - The Trujillo Company (Virtual Concert) Presented by Indie 102.3
- End of March - Music Ambassador - Rene Moffat Virtual Show
- Illegal Pete's - Busking on the Patio, % of sales and drink
- March 20th - TBA
- March 27th - TBA
Interested in joining in the fun? Email Andrea Viarrial-Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Deck which highlights all the different ways businesses are getting involved in this fundraising campaign!